We are looking for a full-time Store Manager for our Myrqvist Store in the center of Stockholm.
What you will do:
- Manage sales at our Myrqvist Store.
- Manage the daily operations for all sales made online.
- Support for our online customers via email.
- Be responsible for having the inventory up to date and correct.
- Planning and organising to maximize sales through both our channels.
The young and fast growing shoe brand Myrqvist is offering a full-time position with great opportunities to advance within the company thanks to the company's ambition and growth. Myrqvist is owned by the company Vensar AB, which also owns the online store Herrstil.com.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics and skills:
- Service minded: A big part of the job is to meet our customers and meet their demands and fulfill their needs. Therefore, we are looking for someone who can assist our customer professionally and personally - at Myrqvist and Herrstil, all our customers are equally important.
- Responsible: Since we are a relatively small company you role would mean full responsibility for our sales and to make sure that it continues to go on without friction. This means that you will take on the role as buyer for the vast majority of our products and be responsible for regular inventory check-ups with good long-term planning.
- Driven: As a start-up with the ambition to become an international company we are looking for someone that is committed and can contribute to the constant growth and development of the company and feel comfortable with taking on ever growing tasks.
Following skills are meritorious but not required:
- Previous experience from working in a store, as a buyer or with customer service.
- Driver's license
- Previous experience from working within the clothing or shoe business.
Are you interested in this position?
Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com